DEVELOP COMPETENT UNDERGRADUATE COURSES
- Bachelor in Anesthesia Technology
- Bachelor in Audiology, Speech and Language Pathology
- Bachelor in Optometry
- Bachelors in Imaging Technology (BMIT)
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery ( MBBS)
- Bachelor in Medical Lab Technician (BMLT)
- Bachelor in Pharmacy (BPharma)
- Bachelor in Public health ( BPH)
- Bachelors in Mid Wifery Program (BMW)
- Bachelor of Nursing Science (BNS)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
FACULTIES RECRUITMENT PROCEDURE
Competent, dedicated faculties and staffs will be hired who will exemplify and nurture development of positive professional values to educate 225 students who will be recruited in seven undergraduate programmes this year.
- Endorse salary and perks as per law
- General administrative:
- Information and Communication Technology ( ICT)
- Information desk
Temporary infrastructure will be constructed for which following programmes will be carried out:
We will have following buildings:
- Administrative block : Seventeen rooms will be constructed before commencement of programmes to carry out administrative functioning.
- Academic Block: We will need 35 room to conduct academic programmes.
- Library Hall: Three rooms will be constructed for library purpose.
- Computer hall: We will have two rooms for computer use.
- Hostel: As per students demand
- Recreational Hall
Get accreditation from Government of Nepal Medical education commission
Set up committee:
- Examination committee
- Clinical co-ordination committee
- Library committee
- Student welfare committee
- Curriculum committee ( B. Midwifery)
- Advisory committee